Danielle Decou Muse, DDS
Meet Dr. Muse
Lafayette dentist, Dr. Danielle Decou Muse, is a Youngsville native and is proud to serve the dental needs of all residents of the Lafayette and Acadiana area. Dr. Muse is licensed to provide sedation dentistry, and has a strong desire to put at ease those fears that often keep individuals from seeking the dental care they need. Aside from general dentistry, Dr. Muse has advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, implants, dentures, and partials. She has a passion for helping her patients to smile again.
Dr. Muse graduated from St. Thomas More High School before attending the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, majoring in Biology and Chemistry. She went on to obtain her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in New Orleans and completed a 15-month comprehensive Implant Residency Program in Birmingham, Alabama. She has also had extensive training with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics for Botox and dermal fillers.
Dr. Muse prides herself on maintaining accreditation in multiple professional associations where she can stay up-to-date on the highest standards, and latest technology in dentistry. Her professional associations include:
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Acadiana District Dental Association
- Acadiana Southern Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Acadiana Dental Study Club
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Muse and her team look forward to serving your dental needs for years to come. For quality, gentle dentistry in Lafayette, contact Dr. Muse today for an appointment.