Do you experience high levels of anxiety when visiting the dentist? You may be a candidate for Sedation Dentistry. Dr. Decou is Board Certified to administer (oral conscious) sedation, commonly referred to as “Sleep Dentistry.”
Dr. Decou also offers IV sedation. IV Sedation is monitored by a CRNA.
What are the Benefits of Sedation?
- No IV needles necessary
- Quiet and comfortable dental visit
- Safe and effective – FDA approved
- Little or no recollection of treatment – feels like sleeping
- No anxiety or stress during treatment
- Allows Dr. Decou to tend to dental issues before they become worse
- Patients can sit still for a period of time while they attain a healthy, beautiful smile
Who Can Benefit from Sedation Dentistry?
Adults who have:
- high fear or anxiety of visiting the dentist
- had previous traumatic dental experiences
- difficulty getting numb
- who gag easily
- very sensitive teeth
- complex dental problems that require lengthy appointments
- hate needles and shots
- hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with the dental office